Ruby Tuesday is a fast-paced and high-volume full-service restaurant offering a vast array of signature lunch and dinner options. From our Endless Salad Bar and generous appetizer choices, to famous handcrafted burgers, steaks, seafood, and more, there is something for everyone! Our guests can relax and take in the views of the Falls and Clifton Hill from our indoor dining area or on our rooftop patio.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Server will be responsible for providing service to guests. You must be able to do so in an efficient manner, ensuring quality product and exceptional service is provided to all guests and customers.
Shifts: Afternoons, Evenings, Weekends, and Holidays.
Job Type: Full-Time, Part Time, Seasonal
Compensation: $15.50 per hour, plus tips
Why Choose the Niagara Clifton Group Team?
- Fun, team-oriented, and dynamic work atmosphere
- Discounts on retail merchandise, quick service food, and dining
- Complimentary passes to our exciting attractions
- Experienced and supportive Management team
- Opportunity for growth and development
- On-site Security Team and Free Staff Parking
- Safe and Healthy Work Environment
- Greet guests in a warm and friendly manner and take guest orders.
- Actively listen and respond positively to guests’ questions, concerns, and requests
- Accommodate special requests for guests whenever possible.
- Communicate with bar team.
- Accurately serve beverages to customers in a timely manner.
- Process transactions.
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas
- Complete additional work, including cleaning and assisting other team members.
- 1+ years experience working as a server in a high-volume restaurant is preferred.
- The ability to work independently or as well as part of a team.
- The ability to multitask, while under pressure, in a high-volume setting.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with your customers and co-workers.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Available to work varied schedules (days, afternoons, evenings, weekends, and holidays) to support the hours of operation.
We thank all who apply however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.