Cash Office Processor
Niagara Clifton Group is currently hiring a Cash Office Processor for our Administration Department.
Celebrating over 95 years in business, Niagara Clifton Group is comprised of several exciting attractions, accommodations, dining, entertainment, and retail experiences located right on Clifton Hill – the “Street of Fun By the Falls.” With the efforts of our exceptional team members, we continue our tradition of outstanding hospitality, service, and fun!
Reporting to the Controller, the Cash Office Processor provides support to the cash office team by assisting with the daily processing of cash, debit, and credit card transactions, and the preparation and distribution of departmental cash float bags for Niagara Clifton Group’s various business units.
Shifts: Days, Weekends, Holidays
Job Type: Part-Time
Compensation: From $17.50 per hour, based on experience.
Why Choose the Niagara Clifton Group Team?
- Fun, team-oriented, and dynamic work atmosphere
- Discounts on retail merchandise, quick service food, and dining
- Complimentary passes to our exciting attractions
- Experienced and supportive Management team
- Opportunity for growth and development
- On-site Security Team and Free Staff Parking
- Safe and Healthy Work Environment
- Maintains a high degree of confidentiality regarding NCG’s cash office matters at all times;
- Follows all company policies and procedures, and ensures strict compliance with cash office security protocols;
- Diligently and accurately processes daily departmental drops, by verifying the accuracy of all cash, debit, and credit card transactions received against their respective report;
- Informs the Cash Audit Supervisor immediately of any discrepancies;
- Organizes and matches all transaction receipts, and collects missing transaction receipts as needed;
- Assists with inputting data related to daily departmental drops into excel spreadsheets as needed;
- Prepares and distributes departmental cash float bags as needed;
- Assists in the retrieval of various onsite coin-vaults and random department cash pulls; and
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Experience working in the banking industry preferred; and
- High school diploma required.
- Available to work varied schedules (days, weekends, and holidays) to support the hours of operation.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality, accuracy and security at all times;
- Strong mathematical aptitude and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and competent in managing time and prioritizing work activities;
- Ability to be organized and to set priorities while meeting deadlines and managing interruptions; and
- Ability to work as part of a diverse team that embraces differences of opinions.
We thank all who apply, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Niagara Clifton Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. Niagara Clifton Group believes in fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment that brings people together to realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.