Rruby Tuesday is a fast-paced and high-volume full-service restaurant offering a vast array of signature lunch and dinner options. From our Endless Salad Bar and generous appetizer choices, to famous handcrafted burgers, steaks, seafood, and more, there is something for everyone! Our guests can relax and take in the views of the Falls and Clifton Hill from our indoor dining area or on our rooftop patio.
Reporting to the General Manager, as Bartender, you will be responsible for the preparation of beverages for servers, processing customer transactions, and serving customers. You must be able to perform your work in an efficient manner, ensuring that a quality product is provided, as well as stocking, keeping inventory, and changing kegs.
Shifts: Afternoons, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Job Type: Full-Time, Part-Time, Seasonal.
Compensation: $15.50 per hour, plus tips
Why Choose the Niagara Clifton Group Team?
- Fun, team-oriented, and dynamic work atmosphere
- Discounts on retail merchandise, quick service food, and dining
- Complimentary passes to our exciting attractions
- Experienced and supportive Management team
- Opportunity for growth and development
- On-site Security Team and Free Staff Parking
- Safe and Healthy Work Environment
- Greet guests in a warm and friendly manner and take guest orders.
- Actively listen and respond positively to guests’ questions, concerns, and requests.
- Accommodate special requests for guests whenever possible.
- Communicate with serving staff.
- Accurately serve beverage to customers in a timely manner.
- Process transactions.
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas.
- Complete additional work, including cleaning and assisting other team members.
- 2 years of comparable bartending and service bar experience required.
- The ability to work independently or as well as part of a team.
- The ability to multitask, while under pressure, in a high-volume setting.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with your customers and co-workers.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of wines, martinis, and cocktails.
- Ability to comply with AGO regulations, as well as work safely and comply with all sanitation and health and safety standards.
- Smart Serve Certified.
- Must be willing to perform duties of a physical nature, lift heavy items and stand for long periods of time.
We thank all who apply however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.