WE ARE open for business
To our valued customers:
On behalf of the Niagara Clifton Group, I would like to assure you that in time of uncertainty, protecting the health and safety of our staff and guests always remains our top priority. Like you, the Niagara Clifton Group has been closely monitoring the evolving situation surrounding the global spread of COVID-19. To that end, we have made updates to our operations based on the directions given by our Provincial and Regional Authorities on how to best prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our facilities.
Our commitment to a healthy and safe environment includes the following new safety measures:
- Occupancy limits to the number of people visiting our attractions, restaurants, and hotels;
- Protective plexiglass barriers at front desks and service counters;
- Training all of our staff in enhanced hygiene, sanitation, and disinfection procedures;
- Posted communication signage throughout our properties to guide staff and guests on best practices;
- Supporting and instructing staff to stay home from work if they are sick or symptomatic so they can rest and recover;
- Physical distancing markers and directional arrows to prevent crowding and remind guests to maintain 2 meters distance (6 feet) at all times;
- Introduced enhanced cleaning and sanitation measures using high-grade disinfectant, with special attention to high-touch surfaces and areas;
- Requiring all of our staff to wear personal protective equipment, such as masks and gloves, when physical distance cannot be maintained; and
- Communicating to all guests through posted notices and our official website, not to attend our facilities if they are feeling sick or symptomatic and instructing them to follow all posted instructions while at our facility to better ensure their safety.
Our staff have all been trained in enhanced hygiene, sanitation, and disinfection procedures. As always, our staff are trained to use their best judgement on the implementation of our safety program in order to best keep our guests safe.
As this is an evolving situation, we are closely monitoring the changing Canadian landscape to ensure the safety and health of our dedicated team and valued guests.
There is so much to do! Climb, crawl, roll, twirl and laugh your way through Niagara's one and only Fun House®. See a ghost in every corner of The Haunted House®. Discover the biggest, tallest, smallest, and the fastest in the Guinness World Records Museum®. Get lost and race against time to find the towers in the Mystery Maze®. Come visit Clifton Hill Niagara Falls. It's amazing, unforgettable and fun. Don't forget to try Niagara's newest and largest interactive indoor/outdoor attraction, Bronto's Adventure Playland®
For a perfect vacation, stay at Travelodge At the Falls on Clifton Hill in Niagara Falls where the atmosphere is fun and the entertainment is right out your door.