To our valued customers:
COVID-19 Safety Measures
On behalf of the Niagara Clifton Group, I would like to assure you that in this time of uncertainty, protecting the health and safety of our staff and guests always remains our top priority. Like you, the Niagara Clifton Group has been closely monitoring the evolving situation surrounding the global pandemic. To that end, we have made updates to our operations based on the directions of our Provincial and Regional Authorities to best prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our facilities.
Our commitment to a healthy and safe environment includes the following new safety measures:
- Occupancy limits to the number of people visiting our attractions, restaurants and hotels;
- Protective plexiglass barriers at all service counters and front desks;
- Posted communication (signage) throughout our properties to guide staff and guests on best practices;
- Supporting and instructing staff to stay home from work if they are unwell or symptomatic so they can rest and recover;
- Physical distancing markers and directional arrows to prevent crowding and remind guests to maintain 2 meters distance (6 feet) at all times;
- Training all of our staff in enhanced hygiene, sanitation, and disinfection procedures using high-grade disinfectant and equipment, with special attention to high-touch surfaces and areas;
- Requiring all of our staff to wear personal protective equipment, such as masks and gloves, when physical distance cannot be maintained; and
- Communicating to all guests through posted notices and our official website, not to attend our facilities if they are feeling unwell or symptomatic, instructing them to follow all posted instructions while at our facility to better ensure their and our safety.
As this is an evolving situation, we are closely monitoring the changing legislation and environment and adjusting our protocols as necessary to protect our dedicated team and valued guests.
Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions or concerns.
Ph. (905)357-2200 ext. 6633
There is so much to do! Climb, crawl, roll, twirl and laugh your way through Niagara's one and only Fun House®. See a ghost in every corner of The Haunted House®. Discover the biggest, tallest, smallest, and the fastest in the Guinness World Records Museum®. Get lost and race against time to find the towers in the Mystery Maze®. Come visit Clifton Hill Niagara Falls. It's amazing, unforgettable and fun. Don't forget to try Niagara's newest and largest interactive indoor/outdoor attraction, Bronto's Adventure Playland®
For a perfect vacation, stay at Travelodge At the Falls on Clifton Hill in Niagara Falls where the atmosphere is fun and the entertainment is right out your door.