As a Pizza Pizza Crew Member, you will be responsible for providing with guests an exceptional service experience while ensuring that food and beverages are prepared and served in an efficient, safe, and friendly manner.
Shifts: Days, Evenings, Weekends, and Holidays.
Job Type: Full-Time, Part-Time, Seasonal.
Compensation: $15.50 per hour.
Why Choose the Niagara Clifton Group Team?
- Fun, team-oriented, and dynamic work atmosphere
- Discounts on retail merchandise, quick service food, and dining
- Complimentary passes to our exciting attractions
- Experienced and supportive Management team
- Opportunity for growth and development
- On-site Security Team and Free Staff Parking
- Safe and Healthy Work Environment
- Greet guests in a friendly and timely manner, initiate, and complete customer transactions quickly and accurately.
- Work as a team member to assure constant and consistent quality, service, cleanliness, and value to each customer.
- Prepare products quickly and accurately, while following all preparation, health, and safety standards.
- Operate and maintain food/drink/treat related equipment.
- Complete assigned prep work for stocking and set up of work area, stock and execute the proper rotation of products.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by management staff or shift leaders.
- Grade 10 education or equivalent is required.
- Good verbal skills to communicate with guests, staff, and management.
- Physically able to perform light to medium lifting, pushing, pulling, reaching, bending, and walking.
- Previous experience in food service is preferred.
We thank all who apply however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Niagara Clifton Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. Niagara Clifton Group believes in fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment that brings people together to realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.