No day is quite the same working in the Attractions Department at Niagara Clifton Group. Our attractions team has the opportunity to experience “Fun by the Falls” first hand by providing knowledgeable and quality customer service across all of our exciting attractions.
As Street Maintenance, you will provide a pleasant and safe visit to our attractions and Niagara Clifton Group customers. The worker in this role will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of public area on the property; ensuring sidewalks are free of debris; emptying garbage cans; and assisting maintenance with snow remediation when necessary.
Shifts: Days, Evenings, Late Nights, Weekends, Holidays.
Job Type: Part-Time, Seasonal.
Compensation: $16.50 per hour.
Why Choose the Niagara Clifton Group Team?
- Fun, team-oriented, and dynamic work atmosphere
- Discounts on retail merchandise, quick service food, and dining
- Complimentary passes to our exciting attractions
- Experienced and supportive Management team
- Opportunity for growth and development
- On-site Security Team and Free Staff Parking
- Safe and Healthy Work Environment
- Provide incredible customer service: greet customers and answer questions in a friendly manner, proactively help and provide accurate and timely information, make recommendations, and accommodate special requests;
- Be knowledgeable of products and services sold within the attractions department and provide support between NCG’s various departments;
- Assist the sales associates with cleaning as outlined on checklists, sweeping and/or shoveling sidewalks;
- Stock cleaning supplies, paperwork, staff/customer masks and gloves, brochure racks and booths with products;
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Customer service experience preferred; and
- Experience working with cash/debit/credit preferred.
- Friendly, with a great attitude and works well with others.
- Must be able to work varying shifts including days, evenings, late nights, weekends and be available for holidays.
We thank all who apply however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Niagara Clifton Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. Niagara Clifton Group believes in fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment that brings people together to realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.