Reporting to the General Manager, the Security Guard will be responsible for ensuring the safety and security of our guests and customers while they enjoy our Beer Garden (bar, outdoor patio, and karaoke) and Pizza Pizza locations. This will include keeping the peace or deescalating situations as required.
Shifts: Evenings, Weekends, and Holidays.
Job Type: Seasonal Part-Time and Full-Time Available.
Compensation: $18 per hour to start.
Why Choose the Niagara Clifton Group Team?
- Fun, team-oriented, and dynamic work atmosphere
- Discounts on retail merchandise, quick service food, and dining
- Complimentary passes to our exciting attractions
- Experienced and supportive Management team
- Opportunity for growth and development
- On-site Security Team and Free Staff Parking
- Safe and Healthy Work Environment
- Ensure the safety and security of guests and employees.
- Assess behaviour, identify suspicious activity and potential threats.
- Provide instructions and information to guests.
- React to public or employee safety issues.
- Inform Management of all incidents, including preparing written reports.
- Be visible to customers as they enter and exit the premises.
- Physically check all property points.
- Handle upset customers in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Assist the overall operation by performing duties as needed.
- Security License from the Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services
- Enrollment or completion of Police Foundations is an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Must be able to work evenings and holidays
- Strong verbal skills to communicate with guests, staff, and management
- Ability to remain calm and perform duties under stressful conditions
- Excellent conflict resolution skills
- Attention to detail.
- Previous experience in security is preferred
We thank all who apply however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Niagara Clifton Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. Niagara Clifton Group believes in fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment that brings people together to realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.