Niagara Clifton Group is currently hiring Supervisors for our Retail Department.
Niagara Clifton Group’s retail team ensures our guests receive the ultimate gift shop experience. Home to Clifton Hill’s first ever toy store, Blue Moose Toys, as well as souvenir classics like Niagara Falls Gifts and Blue Moose Toys, our guests are sure to find something they love and a gift for everyone on their list.
As a Retail Supervisor, you will create a warm and friendly shopping environment by providing exemplary customer service, overseeing day-to-day operations, providing training or guidance to staff, and ensuring the consistent operation of the retail store.
Shifts: Days, Evenings, Weekends, and Holidays.
Job Type: Full-Time, Seasonal.
Compensation: Based on experience.
Why Choose the Niagara Clifton Group Team?
- Fun, team-oriented, and dynamic work atmosphere
- Discounts on retail merchandise, quick service food, and dining
- Complimentary passes to our exciting attractions
- Experienced and supportive Management team
- Opportunity for growth and development
- On-site Security Team and Free Staff Parking
- Safe and Healthy Work Environment
- Greet customers and answer questions in a friendly manner.
- Assist and provide accurate and timely information to customers.
- Process customer transactions using the POS system.
- Maintain the overall appearance and cleanliness of the store.
- Ensure racks, displays, and tables are well-merchandised and properly signed.
- Stock and rotate products in all displays.
- Take ownership of duties and responsibilities performed throughout the store.
- Complete daily opening and closing procedures/checklists in accordance with company policies.
- Work as part of the team to assure constant and consistent quality, service, cleanliness, and value to each customer.
- Coordinate with management for on-the-job training of new associates.
- Operate cash register and void transactions as needed while following company cash handling policies and procedures.
- Transfer supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand or use of a hand truck.
- Resolve customer complaints in a manner consistent with company policy, and with customer satisfaction in mind.
- Adhere to all company health and safety standards and guidelines.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by management staff.
- A grade 12 education or equivalent is required.
- 2+ years of retail or customer service experience is preferred.
- Good verbal skills to communicate with customers, staff, and management.
- Leadership and delegation skills.
- Physically able to perform light to medium lifting, pushing, pulling, reaching, bending, and walking.
- Computer literacy.
We thank all who apply however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Niagara Clifton Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. Niagara Clifton Group believes in fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment that brings people together to realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.