Retail Sales Associate
Niagara Clifton Group is hiring Sales Associates for our Retail Department.
Niagara Clifton Group’s retail team ensures our guests receive the ultimate gift shop experience. Home to Clifton Hill’s first ever toy store, Blue Moose Toys, as well as souvenir classics like Niagara Falls Gifts and Blue Moose Toys, our guests are sure to find something they love and a gift for everyone on their list.
As a Retail Sales Associate, you will create a warm and friendly shopping environment by providing exemplary customer service.
Shifts: Days, Evenings, Weekends, and Holidays
Job Type: Full-Time, Part-Time, Seasonal.
Compensation: $15.50 per hour to start.
Why Choose the Niagara Clifton Group Team?
- Fun, team-oriented, and dynamic work atmosphere
- Discounts on retail merchandise, quick service food, and dining
- Complimentary passes to our exciting attractions
- Experienced and supportive Management team
- Opportunity for growth and development
- On-site Security Team and Free Staff Parking
- Safe and Healthy Work Environment
- Greet customers and answer questions in a friendly manner.
- Assist and provide accurate and timely information to customers.
- Process customer transactions using the POS system.
- Maintain the overall appearance and cleanliness of the store.
- Ensure racks, displays, and tables are well-merchandised and properly signed.
- Stock and rotate products in all displays.
- Take ownership of duties and responsibilities performed throughout the store.
- Comply with all policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by management or shift leaders.
- A minimum of a grade 10 education or equivalent is required.
- 1+ years of retail or customer service experience is preferred.
- Good verbal skills to communicate with customers, staff, and management.
- Physically able to perform light to medium lifting, pushing, pulling, reaching, bending, and walking.
We thank all who apply however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Niagara Clifton Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. Niagara Clifton Group believes in fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment that brings people together to realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.