Parking Lot Attendant
Celebrating over 95 years in business, Niagara Clifton Group is comprised of several exciting attractions, accommodations, dining, entertainment, and retail experiences located right on Clifton Hill – the “Street of Fun By the Falls.” With the efforts of our exceptional team members, we continue our tradition of outstanding hospitality, service, and fun!
Niagara Clifton Group is currently hiring for a Parking Lot Attendant position.
As a Parking Lot Attendant, you will provide guests with the best possible experience by ensuring that they are able to arrive and park on property. The Parking Lot Attendant will also be responsible for tagging cars for parking infractions.
Shifts: Days, Evenings, Weekends, and Holidays
Job Type: Part Time Seasonal
Compensation: $15.50 – $16.50 per hour
Why Choose the Niagara Clifton Groups Team?
- Fun, team-oriented, and dynamic work atmosphere
- Free staff parking
- Discounts on retail merchandise, quick service food, and dining
- Complimentary passes to our exciting attractions
- Flexible work schedules and fair workloads
- Competitive wages and paid lunch breaks
- Experienced and supportive Management team
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Internal Promotions
- On-site Security Team
- Safe and Healthy Work Environment
- Welcome and guide customers and guests to parking spots;
- Ensure that all vehicles in the parking lot have a current permit;
- Write parking violation tags for any vehicle that does not have a permit;
- Control how many parking spots can be sold to the public to ensure that hotel guests have a parking spot available;
- Monitor the cleanliness of the parking lot in general;
- Assist with overall property operation; and
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- A grade 10 education or equivalent required;
- Good verbal skills to communicate with guests, staff, and management;
- Physically able to stand and walk for extended periods of time; and
- Previous experience is preferred.
We thank all who apply however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Niagara Clifton Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. Niagara Clifton Group believes in fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment that brings people together to realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.