Celebrating over 95 years in business, Niagara Clifton Group is comprised of several exciting attractions, accommodations, dining, entertainment, and retail experiences located right on Clifton Hill – the “Street of Fun By the Falls.” With the efforts of our exceptional team members, we continue our tradition of outstanding hospitality, service, and fun!
Reporting to the Accommodations Manager, the Night Auditor will be responsible for balancing revenue and expense transactions that have occurred during the day at the Travelodge and Thirftlodge. You will ensure all guests receive the best possible service and experience by providing excellent customer service and professionalism.
Shifts: Overnight – 11 pm to 7am
Job Type: Part-time
Compensation: $16.00 to $17, based on experience
Why Choose Niagara Clifton Group Team?
- ·Fun, team-oriented, and dynamic work atmosphere
- Free staff parking and paid lunch breaks
- Discounts on retail merchandise, quick service food, and dining
- Complimentary passes to our exciting attractions
- Flexible work schedules and fair workloads
- Experienced and supportive Management team
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Internal Promotions
- On-site Security Team
- Safe and Healthy Work Environment
- Balance revenue and expense transaction daily.
- Closing, balancing, and making necessary corrections to guest accounts.
- Counting and balancing cash and credit cards.
- Handle guest request during check in and check out.
- Provide first rate customer experience.
- General upkeep of front desk.
- Maintaining daily logs.
- Assist the overall operation by performing duties as needed.
- Strong verbal skills to communicate with guests, staff, and management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Use of good judgement.
- Able to maintain confidentiality.
- Able to work weekends and holidays.
- Mathematical aptitude.
- Attention to detail.
We thank all who apply, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Niagara Clifton Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. Niagara Clifton Group believes in fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment that brings people together to realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.