Niagara Clifton Family Restaurant is a high-volume local staple, serving up all the homestyle favourites at breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Located right in the heart of Clifton Hill, our guests enjoy quality service along with classic meal options at a great price.
Reporting to the Kitchen Manager, you will play a critical part in the customer experience by preparing food for our customers and supporting the kitchen function while achieving the highest service and quality standards.
We encourage all applications and are willing to provide on-the-job training and development.
Shifts: Days, Evenings, Weekends, and Holidays.
Job Type: Full-Time, Part-Time, Seasonal.
- $16 to $18 per hour, based on experience.
- Participation in Company tip pool
Why Choose the Niagara Clifton Group Team?
- Fun, team-oriented, and dynamic work atmosphere
- Discounts on retail merchandise, quick service food, and dining
- Complimentary passes to our exciting attractions
- Experienced and supportive Management team
- Opportunity for growth and development
- On-site Security Team and Free Staff Parking
- Safe and Healthy Work Environment
- Prepare and present entrees, appetizers, and side orders.
- Maintain a clean, organized, and stocked workstation.
- Comply with food safety, sanitation, and workplace safety regulations.
- Complete additional work, including cleaning and assisting other team members.
- 2-3 years of restaurant or food preparation experience considered an asset.
- A minimum of grade 10 or equivalent is required
- Experience in a high-volume environment is an asset.
- Strong verbal skills to communicate with guests, staff, and management.
- Physically able to perform light to medium lifting, pushing, pulling, reaching, bending, and walking.
- Available to work varied schedules (days, afternoons, evenings, weekends, and holidays) to support the hours of operation.
We thank all who apply however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Niagara Clifton Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. Niagara Clifton Group believes in fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment that brings people together to realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.