Working at the only accommodations located right on Clifton Hill – Travelodge At the Falls – our Accommodations Department ensures that our guests receive quality customer service throughout their stay, our award-winning rooms are comfortable and tidy, and our property is safe and always looking its best.
As a Housekeeper, you will provide guests with the best possible service and experience by ensuring that all hotel areas meet the highest standard of cleanliness. You will also create a warm and friendly environment by providing exceptional customer service to guests.
Shifts: Days, Weekends, and Holidays.
Job Type: Full-Time Seasonal.
Compensation: $16.25 per hour to start.
Why Choose the Niagara Clifton Group Team?
- Fun, team-oriented, and dynamic work atmosphere
- Free staff parking and paid lunch breaks
- Discounts on retail merchandise, quick-service food, and dining
- Complimentary passes to our exciting attractions
- Experienced and supportive management team
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Safe and healthy work environment
- On-site Security Team
- Clean rooms as indicated by the daily room list.
- Replenish all amenities.
- Distribute clean linens.
- Make up beds per hotel standards.
- Complete main report and room status report.
- Report any maintenance problems that require immediate action to management as soon as discovered.
- Vacuum hallways to maintain cleanliness at the end of each shift.
- Assist with the overall housekeeping operation.
- Must be able to perform under pressure in a high-volume environment.
- Grade 10 education or equivalent is required.
- Good verbal skills to communicate with guests, staff, and management.
- Physically able to perform light to medium lifting, pushing, pulling, reaching, bending, and walking.
- Previous experience in housekeeping is preferred.
We thank all who apply however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Niagara Clifton Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. Niagara Clifton Group believes in fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment that brings people together to realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.