Front Desk Agent
Working at the only accommodations located right on Clifton Hill – Travelodge At the Falls – our Accommodations Department ensures that our guests receive quality customer service throughout their stay, our award-winning rooms are comfortable and tidy, and our property is safe and always looking its best.
As a Front Desk Agent, you will provide guests with the best possible service by ensuring that their experience at check-in and check-out is professional, warm, and friendly.
Shifts: Days, Afternoons, Evenings, Nights, Weekends, and Holidays
Job Type: Part Time
Compensation: $16-17/hr, based on experience
Why Choose Niagara Clifton Group?
- Fun, team-oriented, and dynamic work atmosphere
- Free staff parking and paid lunch breaks
- Discounts on retail merchandise, quick-service food, and dining
- Complimentary passes to our exciting attractions
- Experienced and supportive management team
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Safe and healthy work environment
- On-site Security Team
- Provide a high standard of customer service by efficiently and accurately dealing with all guest transactions.
- Adheres to proper credit and cash handling policies and procedures.
- Use of proper telephone etiquette, answering all calls in a timely and professional manner.
- Acts as a host to guests by searching out opportunities to go above and beyond.
- Promote good will by being courteous, friendly, professional, and helpful to guests and co-workers.
- Provide reservation and rate information as required.
- Coordinates room status updates with the housekeeping department by notifying housekeeping of all check-outs, late check-outs, early check-ins, special requests, and day rooms.
- Coordinates guest room maintenance work with the maintenance department.
- Assists the overall hotel operation by performing duties as needed.
- Customer service-related experience, 2 years of Front Desk experience preferred.
- Able to work flexible hours including weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Passionate about customer care and service.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize competing demands.
We thank all who apply however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Niagara Clifton Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. Niagara Clifton Group believes in fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment that brings people together to realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.