As the Dairy Queen Supervisor, you will assist in the oversight of all aspects of the operation. You will focus on ensuring the best guest experience with high standards for service and quality.
Shifts: Days, Evenings, Late Nights, Weekends, and Holidays.
Job Type: Full-Time, Part-Time, Seasonal.
Compensation: $15.50 to start, based on experience.
Why Choose the Niagara Clifton Group Team?
- Fun, team-oriented, and dynamic work atmosphere
- Discounts on retail merchandise, quick service food, and dining
- Complimentary passes to our exciting attractions
- Experienced and supportive Management team
- Opportunity for growth and development
- On-site Security Team and Free Staff Parking
- Safe and Healthy Work Environment
- Complete daily opening and closing procedures/checklists in accordance with company policies;
- Work as a team member to assure constant and consistent quality, service, cleanliness and value to each customer;
- Coordinate with management for on-the-job training of new associates;
- Operate cash register and void transactions as needed while following company cash handling policies and procedures;
- Transfer supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand or use of a hand truck;
- Implement product rotation based on product code dates;
- Resolve customer complaints in a manner consistent with company policy, and with customer satisfaction in mind;
- Practice excellent food safety and sanitation practices and complies food standards;
- Greet customers, initiate and complete customer transactions quickly and accurately;
- Prepare products quickly and accurately, while following all preparation, health and safety standards and guidelines; and
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by management staff or shift leaders.
- A minimum of 1 year of food service experience required;
- Dairy Queen or quick-service restaurant experience is preferred;
- A minimum of grade 10 or equivalent is required;
- Good verbal skills to communicate with guests, staff and management;
- Must be able to work varying shifts including days, evenings, weekends, and be available for all holidays. This also includes late night (2 or 3 am).
- Physically able to perform light to medium lifting, pushing, pulling, reaching, bending, and walking.
We thank all who apply however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Niagara Clifton Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. Niagara Clifton Group believes in fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment that brings people together to realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.