Reporting to the General Manager, the Bar Server will be responsible for providing exceptional service to guests and customers while they enjoy Niagara Clifton Group’s Beer Garden (bar, outdoor patio, and karaoke).
Shifts: Typically 9/10pm to close (2am) Fridays, Saturdays, and Holiday Sundays (with occasional Thursday or special event shifts as needed).
Job Type: Seasonal Part-Time.
Compensation: $15.50 per hour, plus tips.
Why Choose the Niagara Clifton Group Team?
- Fun, team-oriented, and dynamic work atmosphere
- Discounts on retail merchandise, quick service food, and dining
- Complimentary passes to our exciting attractions
- Experienced and supportive Management team
- Opportunity for growth and development
- On-site Security Team and Free Staff Parking
- Safe and Healthy Work Environment
- Greet guests in a warm and friendly manner and take guest orders.
- Actively listen and respond positively to guests’ questions, concerns, and requests.
- Accommodate special requests for guests whenever possible.
- Communicate with bar team.
- Accurately serve beverages to customers in a timely manner.
- Process transactions.
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas
- Complete additional work, including cleaning and assisting other team members.
- 1-2 years’ experience working as a server in a high-volume restaurant or bar is preferred;
- Smart Serve Certification is required;
- Ability to work independently or as well as part of a team in a busy outdoor work environment;
- Ability to multitask, while under pressure, in a high-volume setting;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with your customers and co-workers;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Available to work evenings, late nights, weekends, and holidays to support the hours of operation.
We thank all who apply however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Niagara Clifton Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. Niagara Clifton Group believes in fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment that brings people together to realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.