Reporting to the General Manager, as Barback, you will be responsible for efficiently maintaining bar inventory levels, changing kegs, and cleanliness in support of the Bartender while our customers enjoy Niagara Clifton Group’s Beer Garden (bar, outdoor patio, and karaoke).
Shifts: Afternoons, Evenings, Weekends, and Holidays.
Job Type: Seasonal Part-Time and Full-Time available.
Compensation: $15.50 per hour, plus tip pool participation.
Why Choose the Niagara Clifton Group Team?
- Fun, team-oriented, and dynamic work atmosphere
- Discounts on retail merchandise, quick service food, and dining
- Complimentary passes to our exciting attractions
- Experienced and supportive Management team
- Opportunity for growth and development
- On-site Security Team and Free Staff Parking
- Safe and Healthy Work Environment
- Greet guests in a warm and friendly manner.
- Ensure there is sufficient liquor and bottled beer at the bar.
- Run to the storage area to fetch alcohol if bartender requires.
- Change kegs when required.
- Bus tables as required.
- Wipe down tables, bar tops, and work surfaces.
- Re-stock garnishes and mixes.
- Ensure there is sufficient clean glassware.
- Re-stock ice.
- Maintain clean rags in each bartender’s station.
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas.
- Complete additional work, including cleaning and assisting other team members.
- The ability to work independently or as well as part of a team.
- The ability to multitask, while under pressure, in a high-volume setting.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with your customers and co-workers.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of wines, martinis, and cocktails.
- Ability to comply with AGO regulations, as well as work safely and comply with all sanitation and health and safety standards.
- Smart Serve Certified.
- Must be willing to perform duties of a physical nature, lift heavy items and stand for long periods of time.
We thank all who apply however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Niagara Clifton Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. Niagara Clifton Group believes in fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment that brings people together to realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.