Reporting to the Attractions General Manager, these vital roles assist in all aspects of attraction operations by ensuring the best guest experience with the highest service and quality standards.
Shifts: Days, evenings until as late as 2/3am, weekends, and holidays.
Job Type: Full-Time, year-round.
Compensation: $16 to $18 per hour, depending on experience, plus commissions.
Why Choose the Niagara Clifton Group Team?
- Fun, team-oriented, and dynamic work atmosphere
- Discounts on retail merchandise, quick service food, and dining
- Complimentary passes to our exciting attractions
- Experienced and supportive Management team
- Opportunity for growth and development
- On-site Security Team and Free Staff Parking
- Safe and Healthy Work Environment
- Lead, motivate and assist the attractions staff.
- Ensure all new employees are equipped to excel in their role.
- Circulate among the attractions and assist as needed and ensure a safe, clean environment for guests.
- Act as liaison with all customers.
- Report system or maintenance issues to appropriate department.
- Cover all staff breaks and any open shifts due to sick calls.
- Complete end of shift paperwork and balance the safe.
- Supervise attractions street maintenance and security team members.
- Manage special events.
- Open and close duties, that include securing attractions outlets and setting alarms prior to leaving the property.
- Perform any additional duties assigned by manager to support business needs.
- Attractions supervisory experience, or equivalent experience (at least one year) in a front facing customer service role.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to perform under pressure in a high-volume environment.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Available to work varied schedules (days, afternoons, and evenings) to support a 16+ hour operation.
- Must be able to work varying shifts including days, evenings, weekends, and be available for all holidays. This also includes late night (2 or 3 am).
We thank all who apply however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Niagara Clifton Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. Niagara Clifton Group believes in fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment that brings people together to realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.