No day is quite the same working in the Attractions Department at Niagara Clifton Group. Our attractions team has the opportunity to experience “Fun by the Falls” first hand by providing knowledgeable and quality customer service across all of our exciting attractions.
As a member of the Attractions team, you will create a warm and friendly environment by providing exceptional customer service. You will process guests through the attractions quickly and efficiently while providing customers with exceptional customer service; provides all guests with a pleasant visit; promotes combo sales; communicates with other employees about the operation and performs housekeeping tasks.
Shifts: Days, Evenings, Late Nights, Weekends, Holidays.
Job Type: Full-Time, Part-Time, Seasonal.
Compensation: $15.50 per hour, plus combo sales commission.
Why Choose the Niagara Clifton Group Team?
- Fun, team-oriented, and dynamic work atmosphere
- Discounts on retail merchandise, quick service food, and dining
- Complimentary passes to our exciting attractions
- Experienced and supportive Management team
- Opportunity for growth and development
- On-site Security Team and Free Staff Parking
- Safe and Healthy Work Environment
- Actively promote ticket packages to all guests at point of sale.
- Give all pertinent information to guests pertaining to the attraction as well as other attractions and outlets the company has to offer.
- Process all ticket transactions accurately and efficiently.
- Follow Health and Safety requirements.
- Ensure brochure racks are full.
- Ensure the lobby is clean by vacuuming and picking up any garbage.
- Maintaining sidewalks (shoveling or sweeping).
- Follow company health and safety policies and procedures.
- Perform any other duties requested by management.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Friendly, with a great attitude and works well with others.
- Must be able to work varying shifts including days, evenings, weekends and be available for holidays.
We thank all who apply however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Niagara Clifton Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. Niagara Clifton Group believes in fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment that brings people together to realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.