Attractions Assistant Manager
Niagara Clifton Group is currently hiring an Assistant Manager for our Attractions Department.
No day is quite the same working in the Attractions Department at Niagara Clifton Group. Our attractions team has the opportunity to experience “Fun by the Falls” first hand by providing knowledgeable and quality customer service across all of our exciting attractions.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Assistant Manager is responsible for assisting with the day-to-day operations of the business unit, for training and leading a diverse group of team members with a goal of maximizing sales and profitability, and for maintaining service excellence and quality standards to ensure an exceptional guest experience is consistently achieved.
Shifts: Days, Evenings, Late Nights, Weekends, and Holidays
Job Type: Full-Time, Year-Round
Compensation: From $35,000.00 per year, plus commission and benefits
Why Choose the Niagara Clifton Group Team?
- Fun, team-oriented, and dynamic work atmosphere
- Discounts on retail merchandise, quick service food, and dining
- Complimentary passes to our exciting attractions
- Experienced and supportive Management team
- Opportunity for growth and development
- On-site Security Team and Free Staff Parking
- Safe and Healthy Work Environment
- Lead by example by maintaining a professional, positive, and friendly attitude that demonstrates a passion for providing exceptional customer service;
- Comply with, and champion, all Company policies and procedures and workplace safety guidelines, rules, and regulations;
- Encourage and foster a fun and safe atmosphere for staff and guests;
- Train, lead, and motivate the attractions and street maintenance team members to meet all departmental sales and service goals;
- knowledgeable of positions to provide guidance and support, such as circulating among the attractions to assist as needed, covering breaks and open shifts, and cleaning;
- Act as liaison with all customers and attend to guest incidents with a calm and helpful demeanor;
- Report system or maintenance issues to appropriate department;
- Perform open and close duties, such as completing end of shift paperwork, balancing the safe, and setting alarms;
- Perform any additional duties assigned by management to support business needs.
- 1+ years of supervisory experience in a customer service role required;
- Attractions supervisory experience preferred;
- Previous sales experience an asset.
Skills and Abilities:
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills;
- Must be able to perform under pressure in a high-volume environment;
- Detail oriented with strong organizational, time management and problem-solving skills;
- Must be able to work varying shifts including days, evenings, late nights, weekends, and holidays.
How to Apply:
We thank all who apply; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Niagara Clifton Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. Niagara Clifton Group believes in fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment that brings people together to realize their full potential. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.