FREE NIAGARA FALLS FIREWORKS
Come to Niagara Falls to see the sky light up every Friday, Sunday and holidays. Every summer, tens of thoussands of people come to Niagara Falls to watch this spectacular event, which is held rigth in the Niagara river and above the Falls.
An spectacular show!
The spectacular fireworks show begins after the sun sets (10:00 PM) with an impressive display of fireworks viewable from many restaurants or the parks along the Niagara River. Come early to secure a good spot and to enjoy the free Coca Cola concerts at 8:00 PM.
- Every Friday and Sunday from May 17th to September 1st 2013
- The fireworks start always at 10:00 PM unless otherwise noted
- Victoria Day May 21
- Memorial Day May 28
- Canada Day July 1
- Independence Day July 4
- New Year's Eve December 31
NIAGARA FALLS ILLUMINATION SCHEDULE
- January 1 to January 31. 5:00 PM to Midnight
- February 1 to February 29. 6:30 PM to 10:00 PM
- March 1 to March 10. 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- March 11 to March 31. 8:30 PM to 10:00 PM
- April 1 to April 30. 8:30 PM to 11:00 PM
- May 1 to August 16. 9:00 PM to Midnight
- August 17 to September 30. 8:30 PM to Midnight
- October 1 to November 2. 7:00 PM to Midnight
- Novemeber 3 to December 30. 5:00 PM to Midnight
- December 31, 5:00 PM to 1:00 AM
Other good places to dine...