NIAGARA FALLS FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS
Winter time, Christmas time! It is also time for a family vacation in Niagara Falls. The Winter Festival of Lights turns Niagara Falls into a winter wonderland. With numerous attractions and events, waterparks and casinos, the festival has become a tradition for over one million people.
TD Rink at the Brink
The Winter Festival of Lights' TD RINK at the Brink of the Falls, it's an open-air, outdoor ice skating rink offering incrfedible views and an icredible Niagara Falls experience. The TD Rink at the Brink is close to all the Clifton Hill attractions, only a five minute walk from the Travelodge At the Falls! The operating dates and hours are from December 1, 2013 to February 28, 2014
REGULAR OPERATING HOURS
- Sundays: 12 pm to 9 pm.
- Mondays to Thursdays: 4 pm to 9 pm.
- Fridays and saturdays: 12 pm to 10 pm.
- Group times and private ice rental available throughout the week.
- December 22 to January 6: 12 pm to 10 pm.
- December 24; 12pm to 6 pm.
- December 25: CLOSED
- Family Day: 12 pm to 9 pm.
Other good places to dine...