MARINELAND NIAGARA FALLS
Marineland in Niagara Falls, Canada with its blend of animal attractions and rides, it is one of the main tourist destinations in Niagara Falls. Just a 5 minute drive from Clifton Hill, you will find fun for everyone at any of the many exibits or rides. See high-flying dolphins. You will marvel at killer whales as they splash and jump. Meet the beluga At Artic Cove.
The Land of Adventure!
Challenge all the family thrill rides including the world's highest triple ride Sky Screamer, the world's largest steel roller coaster, Dragon Mountain and the dipping, spinning Topple Tower ride. Marineland is only a 5 minute drive from the Travelodge At the Falls.
- Operating Season: Mid-May to Sunday of Canadian Thaksgiving
- Admission Hours: Mid-May to June 10 am to 5 pm. July to August 9 am to 6 pm
- Location: 7657 Portage Road, Niagara Falls, Canada. (905)356-9565
- Adult Retail $42.96 plus taxes
- Child Retail (5-9 years) $35.97 plus taxes
- 4 and under (accompanying parents only) No charge
- Free parking